Pages

Friday, May 19, 2017

THE SCOTTISH CONNECTION CONTINUES!


This article, “Little house with global connections”, by Senior Reporter Kaiya Marjoribanks appeared in “The Stirling Observer”, Scotland, yesterday. It draws attention to my mini-memoir “The Scottish Connection” and also my other works.

A previous illustrated article published in the “Stirling Observer” on January 13th of this year about “The Scottish Connection” had caught the attention of the present owner of “Craigenveoch Cottage” and he contacted me. “Craigenveoch Cottage” (formerly “Craigenveoch Lodge”), Aberfoyle, Scotland, was where my late mother and her siblings spent their formative years before joining the RAF during World War II.

The owner of Craigenveoch Cottage, which is up for sale by McLean & Stewart, Dunblane, at “offers over £270,000”, sent me lots of interesting information and photos of the cottage.


It really is a gorgeous little house; completely modernized. My mother and her siblings would have been so thrilled to see it now! 

Craigenveoch Cottage now (courtesy of the current owner)

No comments:

Post a Comment